CHF GRANT GUIDELINES
Grant applications should be as brief as appropriate to present necessary facts about the applicant and the project for which the grant is requested. One to two pages with enclosures if needed.
- Grant applications are only accepted from not-for-profit organizations. 501(c)3 or government #'s.
- The Curry Health Foundation Grant Program supports projects, programs and equipment that are directly related to physical and mental health in Curry County
- The Curry Health Foundation provides equal opportunity for all.
- Grants of $500 to $2,500 per item, project or program will be considered.
- Grants are limited to a total of $5,000 per organization.
The Curry Health Foundation WILL NOT FUND the following:
- Fund raising activities
- Ongoing labor or payroll costs
- Any expense not directly related to healthcare in Curry County
- Office equipment, supplies, etc.
- Debt retirement, operational deficits, financial emergencies, etc.
- A cover letter signed by the person authorizing the grant request.
- Name, title, telephone number of the contact person and an alternate contact name and number.
- Not-for profit affirmation.
- A narrative proposal describing the applicant organization, the project for which funds are requested, the people to be served, the number of people affected and the program life.
- An explanation of how this project contributes to healthcare in Curry County.
- An explanation of how the orgainzation will sustain this project in ensuing years, of applicable.
- A detailed budget for the project.
- Can the program succeed with zero or partial funding from the Curry Health Foundation? Please explain.
- Supply original plus one copy of the entire application (download application BELOW).
Name of Agency or Organization:
Contact Person: Telephone:
Confirm Non-Profit Status (ein#):
Total Organization Operating Budget Current Year: $_________________________________________________________________________________
Budget Year from:__________________________to___________________________
Sources of Income for this Project:
- Government _____________%
- Individual Contributions _____________%
- Fundraising special events _____________%
- Foundation Grants _____________%
- Other grants _____________%
- Fee based services _____________%
- Other _____________%
- Total 100%
- Outline of proposed project.
- Detailed budget for project/program proposed.
- Partnering agencies (if applicable) and contact persons.