To support Curry Curry Health Network and the delivery of health services throughout Curry County by the soliciting, holding and granting of funds for use toward healthcare needs in our community.
Many of the health services that you receive in Curry County have been made possible by help from the Curry Health Foundation. Here are just a few of the results of the Foundation’s grant program, that have assisted in making better health care possible throughout Curry County:
- Cardiac Rehab Program
- Time-out Respite Program in Brookings
- Cancer Screening and Education
- Child Abuse Program
- Numerous High-Tech Equipment Donations to Curry General Hospital
- Exam Equipment for Curry Family Medical, Port Orford
For a complete listing see Grants Page
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make a donation to the program or geographic area of your choice
- Leave a Legacy Locally through your Will or Estate Plan
- Attend or Support One of our Fund Raising Events
- Volunteer to Help
For more information or to make a donation, click on the other informational pages or contact us.