Leslie Keating Smith, CHF board member and cruise committee chair, announced at a recent board meeting that tickets are now available for their popular fund-raising event, the “Champagne Jet Boat Cruise and Dinner”. The cruise is scheduled for Sunday, September 16 2018. Leslie, also, shared the good news that Hart Insurance will sponsor the event.
Guests will gather at 11 a.m. at the Gold Beach Soroptimist Building, 94202 Caughell Street, for our Bon Voyage party with champagne and hors d’oeuvres. The Jet Boat will depart at 12 from Jerry’s dock at the port and a Fried Chicken dinner at Lucas Lodge will be waiting for us. The cost per person is $100.
Because of you, our supporters, the Foundation has been able to award over $800,000 in grants since 1996 to health-related organizations in Curry County for worthy projects benefitting local residents. Thank you all for your generosity.
To support Curry Health Network and the delivery of health services throughout Curry County by the soliciting, holding and granting of funds for use toward healthcare needs in our community.
Many of the health services that you receive in Curry County have been made possible by help from the Curry Health Foundation. Here are just a few of the results of the Foundation’s grant program, that have assisted in making better health care possible throughout Curry County:
- Equipment for Pistol River, Agness and Ophir fire departements
- Physical Therapy equipment for new hospital
- Meals on Wheels from Curry County Senior Centers
- Equipment for Child Advocacy Progam
- Port Orford Ambulance equipment
- Curry County Search and Rescue equipment
- Dental van at Oasis Shelter Home
To view this year's Grant Awards Recipients please see the Grants Page
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make a donation to the program or geographic area of your choice
- Leave a Legacy Locally through your Will or Estate Plan
- Attend or Support One of our Fund Raising Events
- Volunteer to Help
For more information or to make a donation, click on the other informational pages or contact us.
CHECK OUT PHOTOS FROM RECENT EVENTS IN OUR "PRESS ROOM"