In this time of dire changes, Curry Health Foundation is of vital importance. We are the only Health Foundation in Curry County and this is a health crisis. CHF is focused now to find funding for supporting those organizations that will be pushed to the limits of their capacity, absorbing the fallout from this pandemic. Not only hospital and first responders, but those who take care of abused youth and families; it is a documented fact that domestic violence increases during recessionary times and now these at-risk families are further stressed by being sequestered together, the children cannot even escape to go to school if there is abuse at home.
Curry Health Foundation plans is responding to this crisis as follows:
- We recognize that this crisis affects vulnerable families in which providers have lost jobs and that domestic violence will be on the rise. Curry county is one of the poorest counties and abusers will be in constant contact with families as they sequester.
- Grant funds must be found now that the fundraiser has been canceled to support local organizations as the pandemic progresses. Funding will be provided through instant grant response on an emergency, as-needed basis.
- Some organizations have small or entirely volunteer staff that may also be impacted by the virus or may not have the time or expertise to write their own grants. As they respond, we must provide help.
- As the only foundation in Curry County dedicated solely to health, we must be flexible and proactive during this crisis to serve our most at-risk populations.
Please donate now to help fund the needs of our first responders, care-giving nonprofits and hospital as this crisis unfolds. If you wish to designate where or how your gift is used, please let the foundation know and your wishes shall be respected.
Send help now to Curry Health Foundation, P.O. Box 1274, Gold Beach 97444. All donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you and please stay safe.
New Date To Be Announced! Tickets are $50/per and the event will feature Dinner, Gamiing & Auctions.
To support Curry Health Network and the delivery of health services throughout Curry County by the soliciting, holding and granting of funds for use toward healthcare needs in our community.
Many of the health services that you receive in Curry County have been made possible by help from the Curry Health Foundation. Here are just a few of the results of the Foundation’s grant program, that have assisted in making better health care possible throughout Curry County:
- Equipment for Pistol River, Agness and Ophir fire departements
- Physical Therapy equipment for new hospital
- Meals on Wheels from Curry County Senior Centers
- Equipment for Child Advocacy Progam
- Port Orford Ambulance equipment
- Curry County Search and Rescue equipment
- Dental van at Oasis Shelter Home
To view this year's Grant Awards Recipients please see the Grants Page
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make a donation to the program or geographic area of your choice
- Leave a Legacy Locally through your Will or Estate Plan
- Attend or Support One of our Fund Raising Events
- Volunteer to Help
For more information or to make a donation, click on the other informational pages or contact us.
CHECK OUT PHOTOS FROM RECENT EVENTS IN OUR "PRESS ROOM"