1. Recognize that this crisis affects all our families, especially those most vulnerable. We shall continue to partner with the organizations that protect all affected families.
2. Grant funds must be found for local organizations as the pandemic progresses and provided through suspension of a set grant cycle and instant grant response on an emergency, as-needed basis.
3. Some organizations have small staffs that may also be impacted by the virus or may not have the time or expertise to write their own grants, such as our volunteer first responders in rural areas as they respond, we must provide help.
4. As the only foundation in Curry County dedicated solely to health, we shall be flexible and proactive during this crisis to serve our most at-risk populations.
Please help us as we give all we can to our first responders and other front line medical and mental health organizations weather this crisis. Thank you! See us on Facebook. We are a 501(c)3 so all donations are tax-deductible. Thank you!
In this time of dire changes, Curry Health Foundation is of vital importance. We are the only Health Foundation in Curry County and this is a health crisis. CHF is focused now to find funding for supporting those organizations that will be pushed to the limits of their capacity, absorbing the fallout from this pandemic. Not only hospital and first responders, but those who take care of abused youth and families; it is a documented fact that domestic violence increases during recessionary times and now these at-risk families are further stressed by being sequestered together, the children cannot even escape to go to school if there is abuse at home.
To support Curry Health Network and the delivery of health services throughout Curry County by the soliciting, holding and granting of funds for use toward healthcare needs in our community.
Many of the health services that you receive in Curry County have been made possible by help from the Curry Health Foundation. Here are just a few of the results of the Foundation’s grant program, that have assisted in making better health care possible throughout Curry County:
- Equipment for Pistol River, Agness and Ophir fire departements
- Physical Therapy equipment for new hospital
- Meals on Wheels from Curry County Senior Centers
- Equipment for Child Advocacy Progam
- Port Orford Ambulance equipment
- Curry County Search and Rescue equipment
- Dental van at Oasis Shelter Home
To view this year's Grant Awards Recipients please see the Grants Page
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make a donation to the program or geographic area of your choice
- Leave a Legacy Locally through your Will or Estate Plan
- Attend or Support One of our Fund Raising Events
- Volunteer to Help
For more information or to make a donation, click on the other informational pages or contact us.
CHECK OUT PHOTOS FROM RECENT EVENTS IN OUR "PRESS ROOM"