GRANT AWARD CEREMONY
August 21, 2019, 10 a.m.
Soroptimist Building, 94202 Caughell Street, Gold Beach
Those receiving grants:
Gold Beach Fire Department
CHD Cardio Pulmanary Department
Curry County Search and Rescue
Agness/Illahe Rural Fire Department
Cedar Valley Rural Fire Department
CHD Laboratory Services
Port Orford Police Department
SWOCC Curry Campus
CASA of Curry County
Pistol River Fire Department
Gold Beach Senior Center
To support Curry Health Network and the delivery of health services throughout Curry County by the soliciting, holding and granting of funds for use toward healthcare needs in our community.
Many of the health services that you receive in Curry County have been made possible by help from the Curry Health Foundation. Here are just a few of the results of the Foundation’s grant program, that have assisted in making better health care possible throughout Curry County:
- Equipment for Pistol River, Agness and Ophir fire departements
- Physical Therapy equipment for new hospital
- Meals on Wheels from Curry County Senior Centers
- Equipment for Child Advocacy Progam
- Port Orford Ambulance equipment
- Curry County Search and Rescue equipment
- Dental van at Oasis Shelter Home
To view this year's Grant Awards Recipients please see the Grants Page
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make a donation to the program or geographic area of your choice
- Leave a Legacy Locally through your Will or Estate Plan
- Attend or Support One of our Fund Raising Events
- Volunteer to Help
For more information or to make a donation, click on the other informational pages or contact us.
CHECK OUT PHOTOS FROM RECENT EVENTS IN OUR "PRESS ROOM"