HIGH ON HEALTH IS BACK! May 6, 2023
This year we will be enjoying the Running of the Roses at the Kentucky Derby so mark your calendars for a fun-filled afternoon with delicious food, great prizes and auctions, and wonderful people.
When: Saturday, May 6, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm. Doors open at noon
Place: Docia Hall at the Event Center On The Beach
Wear your most ‘Derby’ of hats and join the fun.
Watch our Facebook page for regular updates and look for registration to come here on our website.
See you there!
High on Health Kentucky Derby |(due by March 17, 2023)
If you are interested in being a corporate sponsor of the event or others, click HERE
Curry Health Foundation Mission Statement
To support Curry Health Network and the delivery of health services throughout Curry County by the soliciting, holding and granting of funds for use toward healthcare needs in our community.
Dedicated to Supporting Health Care in Curry County
Many of the health services that you receive in Curry County have been made possible by help from the Curry Health Foundation. Here are just a few of the results of the Foundation’s grant program, that have assisted in making better health care possible throughout Curry County:
- Equipment for Pistol River, Agness and Ophir fire departements
- Physical Therapy equipment for new hospital
- Meals on Wheels from Curry County Senior Centers
- Equipment for Child Advocacy Progam
- Port Orford Ambulance equipment
- Curry County Search and Rescue equipment
- Dental van at Oasis Shelter Home
To view this year's Grant Awards Recipients please see the Grants Page
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Make a donation to the program or geographic area of your choice
- Leave a Legacy Locally through your Will or Estate Plan
- Attend or Support One of our Fund Raising Events
- Volunteer to Help
For more information or to make a donation, click on the other informational pages or contact us.
CHECK OUT PHOTOS FROM RECENT EVENTS IN OUR "PRESS ROOM"