CHF Grant Guidelines
Grant applications should be as brief as appropriate to present necessary facts about the applicant and the project for which the grant is requested. We would prefer one to two pages with enclosures if needed.
- Grant applicants are only accepted from not-for-profit organizations. 501(c) 3 or government #’s.
- The Curry Health Foundation Grant Program supports projects, programs, and equipment that are directly related to physical and mental health in Curry County.
- The Curry Health Foundation provides equal opportunity for all.
- Grants of $500 to $2,500.00 per item, project, or program will be considered.
- Grants are limited to a total of $5,000.00 per organization
The Curry Health Foundation WILL NOT FUND the following:
- Fundraising activities
- Ongoing labor or payroll costs
- Any expense not directly related to healthcare in Curry County
- Office equipment, supplies, etc.
- Debt retirement, operational deficits, financial emergencies, etc.
Eligible organizations are required to submit the following information:
- A cover letter signed by the person authorizing the grant request.
- Name, title, telephone number of the contact person.
- Not-for-profit affirmation
- A narrative proposal describing the applicant organization, the project for which funds are requested, the people to be served, and the number of people affected, and the program life.
- An explanation of how this project contributes to health care in Curry County.
- An explanation of how the organization will sustain this project in ensuing years, if applicable.
- A detailed budget for the project.
- Can the program succeed with zero or partial funding from the Curry Health Foundation? Please explain.
- Please supply original plus one copy of the entire application
Once you have been awarded a grant, you may have up to 6 months to ask for any changes to how the grant is spent, and the deadline for spending. Please complete the Grant Addendum Request BY THE 6 MONTH DEADLINE if you are not spending the grant exactly as awarded.