CHF ends Covid 19 Emergency Grants for 2020:
If your non-profit has been affected by the COVID 19 virus response, we have small grants available for you. Thanks to a generous grant from the Marie Lamfrom Charitable Trust and numerous other donors, we have grants of up to $1,500 to help deal with the impacts of the pandemic.
These are quick response grants. To apply, please send a narrative describing how your organization has been impacted. Include the following in your narrative:
- A description of the program for which you are requesting funds and why it is vital at this time;
- What population is served by the program;
- How this program has been affected by the virus including the difference in service numbers from last year and from the months before March, 2020 when sequestering became mandatory;
- Your budget for this program, other funders you may be using and how the money from Curry Health Foundation will be spent;
- If this is a new program generated entirely by the Covid 19 crisis, please describe why it is necessary now;
- Other organizations with which you are partnering to make this a success.
Send this narrative along with your budget to email@example.com for review. We reserve the right to ask for more information about the program as needed by the review board. These emergency requests may be approved within two weeks.
We hope everyone is staying safe and thank you and our partner organizations for helping all our vulnerable neighbors and friends.